Friday, February 13, 2009

Nana's Back!



My mom is here and ever since it has been nuts.  Lots of stories to tell but to busy to tell them. Take that as a really good sign.  Business is on the move.  I'm making friends.  O is happy here  and at school.  She love it that she's got her nana around.  She's having tons of fun kickin' around in the warm pool at nana's place.  Mom is back at Villa Miguel due to unforeseen circumstances but I think she is happy to be there.  It's been crazy with friends in town and now my cousin is here and trying to start a business on top of it.  But thought I'd get these pics out of the way just in case I decide to start telling some of the hilarious stories that are piling up.  Big loves to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a little heart breaker on your hands...