Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Santa Maria Morning

This morning before I dropped O off at school, I decided to pack up a swim suit and towel so I could have a swim before I got home and started my day. After I dropped off O I drove to Santa Maria Beach which is on my way home. At 8 am I had the entire beach to my self. The water was calm and perfect the beach not too hot and the water refreshing but not cold. I had a most glorious swim then layed on the beach to dry off. Was home by 9. I think I can make this a morning tradition.

2 comments:

Pavo Royale said...

Yeah, well this morning, I got up at 6:30 to frost on the grass and as I left to walk to work, I noticed that someone had vandalized my pumpkin. Jealous?

Pavo Royale said...

oh, and I forgot to mention that my mom has an extra ticket to Celine Dion tomorrow and has invited me!